In June Apple will release new MacBook 2018 with Retina display

Apple is developing and will soon release a 13.3 inch MacBook 2018 baseline. The main highlight of the new MacBook screen resolution, otori will not yield to the MacBook Pro, the price will be the same as the MacBook Air. About it the newspaper writes DigiTimes, citing a source in the supply chain of components for Apple.

The publication writes that the new MacBook will be on par or slightly more expensive MacBook Air. Let me remind you that the price of MacBook Air 2017 starts now with 72 990 rubles. As I wrote above, the screen will be 2018 MacBook 13.3-inch 2560 x 1600 resolution. Manufactures Retina displays for new MacBook largest South Korean company LG Display, which will increase the manufacture of such screens to the required capacity at the beginning of June.

To collect a new MacBook in 2018 will be two factories Quanta and Foxconn. The first will produce approximately 70% of new MacBook, and the remaining 30% of the Taiwanese company Foxconn. By the end of 2018 is expected to produce up to six million pieces.

The exact release date of new MacBook 2018 is unknown, presumably it's the middle of June 2018. Accurate specifications, the publication has not yet reported.

Note: those who already have a Macbook, iMac or Macmini, you need to know is How to backup Mac with Time Machine.

Original Article

Leave a Reply

New smartphone 2018. New gadgets 2018. Big discont and great offer for you
24/7 Customer Service (800) 927-7671