How the scammers lure users online
But experts from KnowBe4 spent 10 years to identify which topics are used by scammers for phishing. To study the list of topics on which often react click Network users, the researchers sent tens of thousands of letters, the contents of which, in their opinion, could interest a potential victim, what makes her click on the link. From the results obtained, there is a certain pattern that is represented in the top. So the distribution of preferences involuntary participants in the experiment:
1. Leaked your personal information — 14%
2. Delivery of parcels from UPS — 12%
3. A reminder from the IT Department: your password will expire in 24 hours — 12%
4. Required to change your password immediately — 10%
5. Please read an important message from personnel Department — 10%
6. All staff: update your insurance information — 10%
7. The revised system of vacations and sick leave — 8%
8. A quick survey of the company — 8%
9. The package is delivered — 8%
10. Update account information e-mail — 8%
And another important observation from the researchers KnowBe4: people trust brands. Respond to emails from social networks and popular Internet services. Many took the bait on phishing on the campaign from the service of pizza delivery, which was allegedly more than beneficial: the pizza was offered for free. How not to recall here about free cheese in a mousetrap...
Researchers presented the materials make Network users to revise their carelessness in traveling on the Internet and not trust too much stream of attractive offers in the mail.
<h2> Log in to continue </h2> <p>Log in as You want:</p> <p>Clicking this button lets You subscribe to a website topic.</p>x x <img src="http://www.allgadgets.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ajax-loader-11.gif" /> <h2>Share theme</h2><a href=https://nasovet.info/topics/kak-moshenniki-zavlekayut-polzovatelej-v-internete/>Original Article</a>